• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

(Advanced) Dungeons & Dragons English Nordrhein-Westfalen Looking for players/DM in Düsseldorf/Meerbusch

Region
  1. DE - Nordrhein-Westfalen
Spielsystem(e)
Dungeons and Dragons
Spielsprache
  1. Englisch
Spielleitung gesucht
Freiwillig
Spielraum vorhanden
Ja
Essen beim Spiel
Snacks
Rauchen beim Spiel
Nein
RPG-Neulinge willkommen
Ja

anniekinkin

Anwartschaft
Hi everyone, my group and I, 3 people in total between 26-30, are looking for 2-3 more players or maybe even a DM to run a campaign. We used to play online but have switched to in person games now that two of the players moved closer.
  • We exclusively play in English as two of the members in the group are just learning German
  • The three of us have at least 5 years of experience with TTRPGs, but we also welcome newbies
  • We're usually playing in a home-brew world and have dabbled in home-brew systems, but we're open to 'canon' settings and rules as well
  • Our group likes roleplay and character-focused narratives, we're chill with playing romance narratives as well (PC and PC, as well as NPC and PC)
  • Any players must be queer friendly
  • We're looking to play 1-2 times a month if schedules allow
  • Ideally players are in a similar age range as us
Reach out if that sounds like a good time, we're looking forward to meeting you.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi everyone, my group and I, 3 people in total between 26-30, are looking for 2-3 more players or maybe even a DM to run a campaign. We used to play online but have switched to in person games now that two of the players moved closer.
  • We exclusively play in English as two of the members in the group are just learning German
  • The three of us have at least 5 years of experience with TTRPGs, but we also welcome newbies
  • We're usually playing in a home-brew world and have dabbled in home-brew systems, but we're open to 'canon' settings and rules as well
  • Our group likes roleplay and character-focused narratives, we're chill with playing romance narratives as well (PC and PC, as well as NPC and PC)
  • Any players must be queer friendly
  • We're looking to play 1-2 times a month if schedules allow
  • Ideally players are in a similar age range as us
Reach out if that sounds like a good time, we're looking forward to meeting you.
Hi, I have about 6 years of TTRPG experience. I also have some DMing experience, mostly gurps. Your group sounds very cool and chill and if you are still open I'd be more than happy to join you.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten